Myself and my collaborators are experienced in delivering class, workshops and performance projects to a variety of participants. I can offer tailored packages that engage people in creative activity, stimulate dialogue and enhance audience experience.
I have been teaching for over 8 years and have worked for:
- National Youth Dance, Wales
- Rubicon Dance
- HiJinx Theatre
- Connected in Hope
- German Embassy School, Ethiopia
- Destino Dance Company, Ethiopia
Class and workshops can include:
- Creative process workshops based on current work.
- Contemporary technique classes and master classes.
- Workshops in Ethiopian Traditional dance.
- Creative workshops for children, involving dance exercises and creative games
- Workshops collimating in a performance with a specific group of participants.
- Improvisational workshops exploring physical languages for performers, including partner work and contact improvisation.
- Creative & choreographic residencies
- Movement for theatre practitioners